Monday, August 06, 2007

Celebrating Kira Jane!!

My mom planned a little dinner gathering with some of my closest friends and some family to celebrate Kira's upcoming arrival. With this being my 3rd, it wasn't a shower, but a chance to be together to talk and laugh and most importantly to pray for Kira and her arrival. It was a really special time and I really appreciated all my mom's work and thoughtfulness.


Jess, Me, and Staci
Some of "my girls"... Karen, Stacy Y, Me, Staci, and Jess... Becca- you left before we took pics!!
Grandmom Mangin couldn't be there, but she sent this awesome diaper cake centerpiece! When I brought it home, Eric thought it was all wash cloths and said, "what are we going to do with all those!!" After a little clarification, he understood it was diapers!

Some of the very special ladies in my life...
Grandmom Bunney, Laurie aka Mom, and my Mom
Posted by Picasa

No comments: