Friday, April 06, 2007

Monica's Staging Business

Lots of people know that I "stage houses", but most people don't "get it". I'm always being asked to see pictures, but I never have them printed. I thought I'd share a few before and after pictures from a job that I did this week. This was a vacant "condo unit" (I use quotes because it was twice the size of my home and held a 1.5 million dollar price tag... not your average condo). So basically we rent the large-scale furniture and then bring in all of our own accessories to give the home a certail feel that appeals to the demographics of the potential buyers. Hope this helps you see what I do. :)

Office before... not too classy for 1.5 mil

Office after... it's hard to get a good shot of the whole room b/c it was small
Formal living room before....

Formal living room after...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Rupinder said...

Anyone with a dream of starting a home staging business may wish to stock up on some summer reading during the Staging.

Home staging Certification