Tuesday, April 10, 2007

BABY MANGIN!!

We had our second ultrasound on Friday, April 6th. Everything with baby and me looks great. The only dilemma we had was that it was impossible to determine the sex of the baby. I was exactly 18 weeks and it was just too soon to tell. Luckily, there were other measurements that we couldn't get, so we get to go back again and this time I won't leave without knowing!! So, our next appointment is Friday, April 27th. We had to wait until we get back from Disney because I couldn't get an app. that worked with my work schedule. God is really teaching me patience here! We really are so thrilled that everything is going well and that this pregnancy has been complication free! thanks for all your prayers and well wishes!



I love that you can see the baby's heart and profile so clearly!


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

AmyAlves said...

What an amazing blessing! Amy Alves!

Becca said...

Wow, you got really clear shots! It's always amazing to see the little life forming!love, becca

Staci Landis said...

I seriously almost wrote..."she's so cute!" oh my...anyway...the "baby" is very cute already. I love the profile shot. :-)

shauna said...

So exciting! Can't wait to hear if the baby is a boy or girl!